Embers faculty teach, coach, counsel, supervise, and care about the students; work in partnership with parents; advocate and promote the school; work collegially with the Headmaster, Dean of Faculty, and fellow teachers; and grow professionally.
Faculty & Staff Openings
Characteristics We Look for
- Affection for each student and the desire and ability to educate the whole child.
- Adherence to all teachings of the Catholic Church.
- A hunger to grow and develop as a teacher.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the liberal arts or education-related field. A teaching degree is not required.
- Salary commensurate with experience, and individual health coverage (if full-time).
- 100% tuition remission for full-time employees’ children enrolled at Embers.
- Opportunities for professional development and retreats reimbursed by the school.
- Working alongside a talented faculty and beautiful students all striving for virtue.
About Embers Academy
- Our Mission: Embers Academy is a private, independent school, rooted in the Catholic faith, serving grades pre-kindergarten through fifth. Embers is committed to the pursuit of academic excellence and character formation and works in partnership with parents, who are the primary educators of their children. Embers sees each student as a child of God and a gift from God and helps them to acquire knowledge, develop skills, and practice moral behavior.
- As an independent school, Embers is imbued with the spirit of Opus Dei.
How to Apply
- Please email Headmaster Christopher Goffos: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your résumé and a cover letter in which you respond to our mission statement, describe your educational philosophy, and indicate your preferred grade level(s).
All roles are currently filled, but we’re happy to receive and consider general applications for future openings at any time.