Parents can find important forms and information here for school supplies, uniform information, and more.
Forms & Links
Please reference the online school calendar for information on sports, EPA events, and more!
Extended Day Program (EDP)
Embers’ Extended Day Program includes care before and after school on all full days of school. We encourage all our families to enroll their students in EDP to accommodate unforeseen situations where a parent cannot get to dismissal by 3:05 p.m. If you have questions, please email Mrs. Donado at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before School Care – 7:30 a.m. – 7:55 a.m
- After School Care – 3:05 p.m. – 5:30 p.m
- Session I: 3:05-4:15 – After Care (PK-2nd) or Homework Club (Grades 3rd-5th)
- Session II: 4:15-5:30 – After Care (Pk-5th)
myEmbers! is the primary way for you to stay informed about your child’s progress in school, classroom news, and important announcements. Please use this guide to set up your myEmbers! account and quickly learn how to access this important information. Through myEmbers! you can access: classroom newsletter, report cards, and class directories.
Uniforms are available through Dennis Uniform using School Code G24GV. Please review the Parent Handbook for details on uniform requirements, including skirts, vests, and the red shirt for our monthly Spirit Days!
Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
Please follow these instructions and review the campus maps provided below to ensure a safe arrival and dismissal.
Embers Hot Lunch Program will again be provided by Marla’s Brown Bag Lunch Program. Marla’s partners with local vendors to provide fresh and delicious lunches that kids love to eat!
Daily milk is available to order for students in PK (full day only) through 5th Grade.
Keep up to date with everything that is going on at Embers! Spark News is published every Saturday.
Whom to Contact?
We have a wonderful team in our school office! Please contact any of these wonderful ladies for questions about the following:
Natalie Donado: School Secretary
- Uniforms, school supplies, hot lunch, and general questions about the school day
Sylvia Casaletto: Office Manager
- Medical and allergy forms, birth and baptismal certificates, and student records
Karen Reardon: Registrar
- Information and questions about myEmbers
Lelia Harig: Business Office
- Tuition, billing, and Before and After Care
Christina Williams: Director of Embers Parents Association
- Parents Association and parent volunteer opportunities
Diana Silhan: Communications & Marketing Manager
- Information and questions on the Spark News newsletter