Embers Parents Association
The Embers Parents Association relies on the generosity of time and talent from the parents of our school community. The EPA and its Ambassadors and Coordinators are supported and guided by the Parent Advisory Director.
Parent Association Mission
The mission of the Embers Parents Association (EPA) is to foster a sense of community within the school, facilitate an environment where friendships can be formed among parents, help make the Embers experience personal and positive, and sponsor faculty & teacher appreciation events.
EPA in Action
- More than 15 free events and programs every year!
- Teacher appreciation surprises all year long, which are fully funded by the EPA’s two fundraisers.
- A community of volunteers comprised more than 70 of our Embers families.
- Amazing events that provide educational and social opportunities for our entire Embers community.
- Little Sparks: A free parent-child playgroup bringing together moms and their children, age 0-5 years for a morning of fun.
- Moms Club & Dads Club: Evening gatherings for our Embers community and their friends, featuring refreshments, presenters, and activities!
- Coffee & Convo: A daytime gathering of Embers parents offering complimentary coffee and babysitting while parents connect and hear from featured speakers.
- Ice Cream Social: celebrating the new school year with free ice cream and fun for our whole Embers community!
- Welcome Coffee: starting the new school year with complementary coffee for parents at morning drop off.
- Trunk or Treat: this complimentary party allows families to put their creativity to test, while enjoying music and prizes.
- Classroom Parties: the perfect way to kick off Halloween and Christmas celebrations!
- Mother-Son Bowling & Daddy-Daughter Dance: providing a wonderful opportunity for families to connect.
- Parent Seminar: this complimentary, social evening provides presenters that support parents as primary educators.
- Teacher Appreciation Week: every May, we make sure our teachers know they are the BEST by showering them with tokens of our appreciation.
- Fundraisers: The Trunk or Treat raffle and Poinsettia fundraiser fund 100% of the cost needed to provide Faculty and Staff with treats and recognition all year long.