Tuition & Aid
Embers Academy is committed to an admissions process that reflects the mission and values of our school. We welcome new families who share our vision and are seeking our wholesome school environment for their children.
Grades Kindergarten thru 5th
- PK3 & PK4: 3 Half Day $4,700 PK3 & PK4: 3 Full Day $6,800
- PK3 & PK4: 5 Half Day $5,950 PK3 & PK4: 5 Full Day $8,150
Tuition covers the major portion of instructional and academic costs. Tuition does not include uniforms or students’ personal school supplies.
Embers Academy uses Blackbaud Tuition Management for tuition management and SmartAid for tuition assistance assessment. If you have questions about these applications, please contact Lelia Harig in the Business Office at email@example.com or (847) 518-1185.
A $315 per student Materials Fee is not included in the tuition rates listed above and will be reflected in all 2023-2024 Tuition Agreements. This fee applies to all students in grades PK3 – 5th and is not subject to Tuition Assistance consideration.
The Materials Fee helps defray expenses for consumable items the school orders for all students. Such items include replacement and additional classroom furnishings; replacement of textbooks and workbooks; technology and its maintenance (computers, chrome books, and classroom projectors) and other learning materials.
- Percentage of Students Receiving Tuition Assistance: 24%
Embers Academy is committed to an admissions process that reflects the mission and values of our school. We welcome new families who share our vision and are seeking our wholesome school environment for their children. Financial constraints should never prevent a family from providing their children with an Embers education. As such, our need-based tuition assistance process makes it possible for qualified students to attend Embers.
The request for Tuition Assistance will be made available once an enrollment contract has been issued.
Notes on Tuition Assistance
- Please note that all supporting tax and other documents should be sent to SmartAid directly, not to Embers. Supporting documentation is required and your application will not be considered complete until its submission.
- Documentation Required: 2022 tax return, including 2022 W-2.
- For all new students, applications for tuition assistance and supporting documentation are due within 10 days of admissions acceptance.