Embers has hired a professional videographer to capture “A Day in the Life of a Spark!” Wednesday, February 9. The video will be featured at the Embers Extravaganza.
In order to ensure that we all look our best, we ask that your students(s) come with all of their uniform pieces clean, neat, and pressed to show off how awesome Embers Sparks can be!
Please give the “5-point check” before leaving home Wednesday morning.
- Hair well-groomed; Girls’ hair preferred worn down or half-up/half-down
- Clean faces and sparkly smiles!
- Red sweaters: vests, pullovers or cardigans (girls only) should be worn/brought to school
- Clean white shirts/blouses, jumpers and skirts/pants
- Proper socks and (clean) shoes
We thank you for your collaboration with this endeavor.