At Embers Academy, our mission is supported by three pillars of partnership: the partnership between parents and school, the partnership between teachers and students, and the partnership between parents themselves.
Each of these pillars supports the essence of Embers – a unique learning environment that values superior educators, updated facilities, and continued formation for teachers and parents alike. The reality is that Embers can only be sustained through the generous support of our community.
In that spirit, we are kicking off the 2022 Annual Fund, Partnership: the Essence of Embers. Your contribution helps us serve each Pillar of Partnership, including:
- Student engagement through a robust curriculum focusing on Faith, Knowledge, and Virtue
- Faculty training and continuing education
- Parent seminars and workshops sponsored by the Embers Parent Association
- Operating costs and facility improvements to support our continued growth
- Tuition assistance for those families who are not able to provide an Embers education without this support
- Faculty Christmas gift donations *New this year!
It is our sincere hope that we can achieve 100% participation from our current parents, faculty, and staff towards our ultimate goal of raising $150,000 for this year’s Annual Fund.
Your partnership can help us set the momentum for a successful campaign and continue building support for the essence of Embers. Donations may be placed on our website at embersacademy.org/giving, now through the end of the calendar year.