Literacy Week Daily Themes
- Monday, March 1: Get Into the Spirit of Reading!
(Embers Spirit Wear Day)
- Tuesday, March 2: Hats Off to Reading
(Wear a hat in honor of Dr. Seuss’ Birthday)
- Wednesday, March 3: Knock Your Socks Off for Reading
(Crazy Sock Day)
- Thursday, March 4: Read in the Dark/Read with a Buddy
(Bring a stuffed buddy to school)
- Friday, March 5: Team Up with Reading
(Out-of-uniform in favorite team shirt)
All students in grades PK – 5th are encouraged to participate by reading at least 20 minutes each day (from March 1 – 26), and asking family and friends to sponsor their reading! Funds raised will go towards literacy enhancements in our curriculum. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the Read-A-Thon.
Click HERE for the Pledge Sponsorship Form
Click HERE for the Daily Reading Log